Villa Holiday Poroszló
In all cases, Villa Holiday Poroszló shall ensure the legality and expediency of the data handling for the personal data it manages. The purpose of this information is to provide customers or individuals who are familiar with the services of our company before providing their personal information before they can provide us with information about what terms and conditions of our company are subject to the terms and guarantees. For the purposes of this information, our company is responsible for all personal data handling issues, we consider it mandatory for ourselves. However, we reserve the right to change the terms of this unilateral declaration of rights, in which case we will inform the persons concerned in advance. Please, if you have any questions about the contents of this guide, email us. The data management of our company’s operations is based on a voluntary contribution, and in some cases the data management is based on a legally binding obligation, contractual agreement, prior to the conclusion of the contract, and the legitimate interest of the data controller. Our data management complies with applicable laws, in particular: Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46 ( General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR“) Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information law.
Who is responsible for managing your personal data?
Responsible for managing your personal information:
Name: Krisztián Bartha
Head office: 2173 Kartal, Orgona u. 42.
Phone: + 36-30-21-000-48
Tax number: 54391763-1-33
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“concerned”); a natural person may be identified, directly or indirectly, based on one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of an identifier such as name, number, positioning data, online identifier or natural person identified;
- “Data management” means any operation or operation carried out in an automated or non-automated manner on personal data or data files, such as collection, recording, systematization, subdivision, storage, conversion or modification, querying, inspecting, using, communicating, disseminating or otherwise disclosure, coordination or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- “Data controller” means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that determines the purposes and means of handling personal data individually or with others; where the purposes and means of data management are defined by Union or national law, the data controller or the particular aspects of the designation of the data controller may also be defined by Union or national law;
- “Processor” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, agency or any other body that manages personal data on behalf of the data controller;
- “Consignee” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, agency or any other body with whom or with which personal data is communicated, whether or not it is a third party. Public authorities which have access to personal data in an individual investigation in accordance with Union or national law shall not be considered recipients; the management of such data by those public authorities must comply with the applicable data protection rules in accordance with the purposes of data management;
- “Consent of the party concerned” means a voluntary, concrete and appropriate and informed and clear statement of the will of the person concerned by means of which the statement or confirmation is expressed in an unambiguous way of expressing his consent to the processing of his personal data;
- “Privacy incident” means any breach of security resulting in accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise handled.
WHAT personal data is collected and when data is collected?
To provide the services you require, we ask you to provide certain personal information. Such personal information includes the following:
- your name, email address, phone number, and shipping or billing address;
- personal data, including details of previous purchases, gender;
- custom settings, including your wish list, marketing messages, and cookies.
- Cookies, IP addresses, referer headers, data identifying your browser and its version, and web labels and tags.
Personal Information on CHILDREN
WHY and how do we use (treat) your personal information?
Your personal information will be used as follows:
To ensure the functionality of our website and its services
When using our website, your personal information will be used to provide the product or service you require. This may be when you buy or participate in any event or action on our website, and we use your contact information to communicate with such purchases, events, or promotions. If you search our customer service, we will use information about you, such as shipping or payment, or information about the product or service you buy, in order to help you resolve a problem or question.
The information given by the newsletter subscribers during the subscription, the purpose of which is to send future promotions and marketing offers: Name, e-mail, cell phone number.
The information provided in the contact form, whose purpose is to answer the customer’s question: Name, e-mail.
An optional option for sending a message is the newsletter subscription, the customer service saves the request information for technical reasons until the customer responds to requests, a marketing message will not be sent unless customer permission is granted.
Those affected: message senders.
In many cases, you may need to provide additional data or additional contributions to use certain features of our website to use certain data for specific purposes. For example, sharing content in social media. This can be done by Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp. You have consented to their use of these policies for their use, otherwise you will not be able to access these pages and may not use these features on our site.
For information on our products, services, events, and other promotional purposes
If you agree to this, we will send you marketing announcements and news about our services, events and other promotions. Once you have given your consent, you may indicate that you do not wish to receive such information. The information you provide, as well as information about your purchases, participation in our events, and other sources, will be used to send personalized messages related to your products and services to use it. You can request this change at any time.
To continue our business, to develop and support our products and services we also use the personal information you submit to us to continue our business. For example, when you purchase, we use the relevant information for bookkeeping and other internal functions. Personal information about how we use our products and services for you is used to improve the user interface, and such information will help us identify technical and service issues.
We may use your personal information in other ways and we will send you a separate notice (eg satisfaction survey) at the time of the data collection and, if necessary, your consent.
Legal basis for data handling
- Your personal data is handled on specific legal bases depending on how our site is used by you. If you buy products or services on our website, we need your personal information to fulfill your contract.
- For example, we need your payment and contact information to complete your order. We also refer to another legal basis, such as our legitimate business interests as a business, to fulfill a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests.
OTHER DATA MANAGEMENT
Data management not listed in this information is provided when data is included. We inform our customers that some authorities, public service bodies, courts can contact our company for the purpose of communicating personal information. For these bodies, if the body concerned indicates the exact purpose and scope of the data, it publishes personal data only to and to the extent that it is indispensable for the purpose of the request and if the fulfillment of the request is required by law.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA, SAFETY OF DATA MANAGEMENT
Our computing systems and other data retention locations are located at the headquarters and on the servers rented by the data processor. Our company selects and manages the IT tools used to manage personal data in the provision of the service so that the data treated:
- (available) to those entitled to it;
- credibility and authentication (credibility of data management);
- its integrity can be verified (data integrity);
- unauthorized access (confidentiality of data).
We pay particular attention to the security of the data, we also take the technical and organizational measures and develop the procedural rules necessary to enforce the GDPR guarantees. The data are protected by appropriate measures, particularly against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, as well as unavailability due to accidental destruction, damage, and the technique used. The IT system and network of our company and partners are protected against computer-aided fraud, computer viruses, computer burglaries, and attacks leading to service denial. The operator also provides security through server-level and application-level security procedures. Daily data backup is solved. In order to avoid any privacy incident, our company will take every possible action, in the event of such an incident – according to our incident management policy – to minimize risks and to remedy the damage.
PROTECTION AND HANDLING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Encryption and security
In order to maintain the security of your personal information we use a number of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools. On our computers and mobile phones we work on, we can enter only with PIN codes. This also applies to the screen protector return. We use 2 factor authentication on our social domains.
Keep your personal information
RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled to claim:
- may request information about handling your personal data;
- may request personal data to be corrected;
- you may request the deletion of your personal data or lack of conformity;
you may object to your personal data being handled.
If you have given us your consent to handle your personal information, you may revoke your consent at any time. If you would like to receive a copy of your personal data or wish to exercise any other rights, please contact us. This may be about the data we processed, the purpose, legal basis, duration of the data processing, data processing, title and data management activity, and who, for what purposerece ived the data. This will be sent to you within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
Your personal information will be deleted if
- its handling is illegal;
- You are requesting deletion;
- incomplete or incorrect – and this status can not be legally corrected – provided that the deletion is not excluded by law;
- the purpose of data management has ceased; the statutory deadline for data storage has expired;
- the cancellation is ordered by the court or by the National Data Protection and Information Authority.
COOKIEs and Web Flags (Pixel Tags)
When you use our website, you collect information from your Internet browser that may contain personal information. To collect such information, we use a variety of methods, such as cookies and webmarks. The information thus collected may contain yours
- unique cookie ID, cookie information, and information about whether your device has the software needed to use certain features;
- unique device identifier and device type;
- the domain, browser type and language, operating system and system settings;
- country and time zone;
- and information about previously visited websites;
- information about your visits to our websites, such as your click habits, purchases, and marked preferences;
- as well as access times and referer URL headers.
Usually, we use three types of cookies on our websites:
- Cookies are absolutely required: These cookies are required for the basic operation of the page and are therefore always on. Functional cookies include cookies that note your settings on a single visit to our site or, if you like, each visit. They provide support for security issues and compliance with the regulations.
- Statistics: These cookies allow us to improve the functioning of our website through tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies increase the processing speed of your requests and note the settings you have chosen on the web site. Rejection of such cookies may hinder the bidding process and slow down the operation of the site.
- Marketing: Social Media Cookies allow you to connect to social networks and share your content on our website through social media. Advertising cookies (used by third parties) collect information that promotes the advertising of your interests, both on our Web site and on other sites. In some cases, such cookies will involve the processing of your personal information. Blocking such cookies may display ads that are less relevant to your interests, or you may not be able to properly connect to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or do not share content through social media.
You have the option to maintain and / or delete cookies as desired. Please visit the aboutcookies.org website for information. You can delete all cookies stored on your computer and block them from being installed on most browsers. However, in this case, each time you visit a particular page, you may need to manually make certain settings and count with it, certain features and services may not work.
You may object to the handling of your personal information for reasons specified in Section 21 of the Info Act. In this case, we will be required to examine your protest within 15 (fifteen) calendar days of the submission of the application and inform you in writing. If you do not agree or, if we fail to comply with the deadline, you may apply to the court within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of notification of the decision or the last day of the deadline. If you feel that your rights have been violated, you may turn to court according to Info LawSection 22.
An appeal can be lodged with the National Data Protection and Freedom Authority: